Start: 16 March 2021 - 2:30pm
(Local Time: 2:30pm | +00:00 GMT )
End: 16 March 2021 3:30pm
(Local Time: 3:30pm | Timezone: +00:00 GMT )
Organiser: Lexis Nexis
Event Website: Click here to open in new window
The workload in the banking and finance industry has increased due to more stringent requirements, relationship risk sensitivity and a desire to be risk vigilant. With the evolving regulatory, reputational, financial and strategic business risks, banks seek better and more cost-effective KYC. Digital transformation and RegTech have driven innovation in automation and artificial intelligence, including natural language processing to help deliver more efficient and cost effective KYC processes. Pivotal to this technological revolution is the need for comprehensive global and local data sets supported by robust data fabrication, classification and enrichment process.
Join Nexis Solutions – part of LexisNexis – and smartKYC for a webinar focusing on how the combination of leading edge AI and first-class data helps address these KYC challenges by:
- Increasing the precision of results – providing facts rather than an overload of documents and reducing the noise
- Empowering decision makers with confident risk assessments of foreign nationals or businesses where risk discovery in non-English language content could be problematic
- Automating batch remediation and enabling straight through processing to reduce labour intensiveness
- Hardwiring compliance conformance through process consistency and auditability
- Going beyond risk to offer a more holistic view on a customer, including source of wealth, network analysis and ESG
- Making aspirations such as continuous KYC risk monitoring an affordable reality
- Supporting risk decisions with premium, authoritative Dutch news and data
Chief Executive Officer
Dermot has held senior executive and board level positions with a host of information services and media brands including LexisNexis, PRNewswire, Independent News & Media, and Frost & Sullivan.
Risk & Compliance Specialist
Paul is a Risk and Compliance Sales Specialist at LexisNexis with a background in the banking and insurance industry. Paul is a Certified Compliance Officer and a former board member of the ACAMS Dutch chapter. He has over 21 years experience in the compliance the industry and has worked for companies such as Zurich Life Insurance in the Netherlands, as Group Compliance Officer at Delta Lloyd in the Netherlands, and as Head of Compliance Europe at Aviva plc in both London and Paris. Paul is a regular speaker at compliance conferences and webinars. He is also active in several workgroups and initiatives and has published a children’s novel.
No map available at this time