The RegTech Insight Awards – APAC recognise both established solution providers and innovative newcomers, seeking to herald and highlight RegTech solutions that throughout the year have successfully improved firms’ ability to effectively respond to the evolving and ever more complex regulatory requirements across the global financial services industry.
smartKYC has been shortlisted for:
- Best KYC Solution for Client On-Boarding: Vendor of solutions that assist clients with the specific and complex needs of KYC client onboarding.
- Best Vendor Solution for Financial Crime: Vendors of technology solutions that specifically address data challenges around financial crime and anti-money laundering.
- Best ESG Regulatory Solution: Vendors of solutions targeting ESG data collection, data analysis, risk management, disclosure and reporting.
- Best AI Solution for Regulatory Compliance: Vendors that utilise innovative artificial intelligence technology to solve regulatory compliance challenges.
- Best Innovative Technology for Regulatory Compliance: Vendors of solutions that use the most innovative and cutting-edge technology to solve regulatory compliance challenges. Examples can include (but are not limited to) AI, machine learning and blockchain.
The shortlist is a result of award submissions reviewed by RegTech Insight’s editorial team and APAC Advisory Board who consider the depth of involvement in the APAC capital markets, relevance of a solution or service to a selected award category and the potential interest of a solution or service to the RegTech Insight community.
Voting closes at 5pm on 10 August and winners will be announced on 28th October 2021.