smartKYC is designed to meet the specific challenges financial institutions and corporates face in conducting KYC and enhanced due diligence on their clients, partners and investments. smartKYC enables:
- Greater confidence in conducting KYC
- Faster KYC
- Reduced false positives and greater precision
- More straight through processing
- A fully auditable system
- Explainable AI rather than a black box
- An integrated solution
- To not only onboard right but to monitor right
smartKYC’s proven technology rises to the challenges.
- smartKYC efficiently harmonises and makes sense of all client sources including open and deep web, news archives, watchlists, corporate databases, biographical records and much more.
- Multiple identifying attributes are used to ensure the right individual or organisation is being profiled, even in news and web articles, minimising time wasted and analyst frustration.
- smartKYC’s technology applies AI to extract precise open source intelligence (OSINT) from these vast corpuses of structured and unstructured information. This is presented in the form of pertinent facts rather than endless pages of raw material.
- All sources are robotically analysed, with semantic precision, in the native language and alphabet so that every linguistic nuance is captured – providing the same confidence in conducting foreign language due diligence as in English.
- Role-based permissions and collaborative features such as maker-checker allow for joined-up work processing and all activity is logged in forensic detail for audit purposes.
- Results are easily integrated into existing workflow tools such as client lifecycle management systems.
All of this happens at speed and at scale creating many straight through processing possibilities – robo-onboarding, watchlist filtering, batch remediation or continuous KYC monitoring.
Improve KYC processes and reduce unnecessary risks though our advanced, multilingual Native Language Processing (NLP), used to pinpoint risk in global web and media sources.Learn More
Source of Wealth
Combine your suspicious transaction monitoring systems with smartKYC to trigger automated enhanced due diligence checks on any suspicious payments or unknown beneficiaries or senders, alerting your financial crime department to any potential threats. In real time, automatically and at scale.Learn More
Network Mapping & Relationship Risk
Using advanced multilingual NLP to run searches over multiple sources, smartKYC enables clients to identify potential risks through hidden relationships or associations with PEP’s or other high-risk persons.Learn More
List Screening & Entity Resolution
smartKYC combines highly advanced technology with deep domain knowledge to enable clients to conduct KYC and AML screening programmes efficiently and with confidence.Learn More
ESG Risk Intelligence
Companies are now fully ESG risk-aware. Monitor ESG risks associated with relationships and suppliers with smartKYC’s advanced monitoring technologyLearn More
Periodic Refresh & Continuous Monitoring
Achieve 24/7 vigilance while minimising manual effort, false positive overload, and intelligence repetition. smartKYC flips KYC into a competitive advantage by continuously screening your entire client database not just for red flags, but also ‘green’ flags.Learn More
smartKYC allows your team to spend their time on the minority cases where risk may exist rather than waste it on the majority of cases where there is no risk. Create a fully automated, paperless and online robo onboarding process allowing your potential customers to open accounts within a matter of minutes.Learn More
When required to ‘look back’ at a book of business to identify risk, it makes no sense to waste human effort assessing each account, one by one. It makes total sense to have technology process in hours what it would take a human to achieve in many weeks.Learn More
Lead Generation & Target Profiling
smartKYC’s automation software alerts business development teams to changes to potential clients’ financial situations through news monitoring and flagging changes in corporate registries as well as network mapping.Learn More